Sunday, March 4, 2007

Pan's Labrynth

Watched it last night with Camille and Yuval. Honestly, I don't have much to say about the movie. Surreal as it was, it was a movie you could generally understand just by watching closely and carefully. While complex and emotional, you didn't need to think, all you needed to do was feel. But I did wonder what I'd do if I was the girl. Or more importantly, what would my fantasy be?

That's all for now. I know I haven't posted in a while. And that's because my winter break was taken up by hanging out with friends, going to New York City with Sasha (and Yuval, who happened to be there; yes, I've been spending a lot of time with her recently), and trying to cram for a background paper on Israel that was due Wednesday.

Funny story though, on Wednesday, my 320GB external hard drive crashed...along with all my data, all my stories I've ever written, all the music I've ever listened to, all the photos I'd ever taken, all the schoolwork I'd ever done (including the essay), but most of all, the heart and soul of my inner existence. Needless to say, it's back up and running, and Satan has finally handed back my life from two days of unequivocal torture.

I shall end here, as I need to catch some sleep before school tomorrow. Viva la Revolucion!

No comments: