Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Gifts

So my parents have given me a couple FREAKING AWESOME holiday gifts. I feel obligated to return the favor, but I don't have that kind of money, and I didn't realize I was getting any. I don't celebrate these holidays...at all. Break is really just an excuse to get out of the country (our first plan was Morocco, but it didn't go too well because my father's in D.C. for most of the break).

________

Giordana Sydney Cycling Jersey - Long Sleeve (For Men).
Giordana's Sydney cycling jersey adds a layer of warmth to a cool morning ride. Canete fabric is soft like cotton with the superior breathability and moisture-management of polyester.



Creative Zen Vision:M 30 GB MP3 and Video Player (Black).
Smaller and better than ever before. The ZEN VISION:M does more than play your videos, photos and music. It displays them in their true glory on a vibrant, large full-color screen. Perfect for road trips long or short, carry your entertainment in the palm of your hand. The deal is I pay for $100 of it, but...

Nashbar 2007 Adjustable Fluid Trainer.
Our Adjustable Fluid Trainer is what you need for additional resistance levels to effectively do interval workouts. This model provides 5 levels of resistance from the smooth, quiet fluid resistance unit and the internal flywheel smooths pedaling action for a more natural feel.

________

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that my parents would do that for me, and I love them so much for everything they do for me. But (maybe it's wrong for me to do this) I realize these are all presents my family gave me. Family is an obligation. I didn't choose my family, but I chose my friends.

And for that, I really want to thank Vicky so much. You didn't have to but you did. You're such a good friend. Thanks so much for thinking of me. And I love the ring.

<3,>

No comments: