Sunday, December 17, 2006

Turntablism

The most productive jam session in weeks. It was more administrative than anything else, but we also got some time to just chill and noodle around and spend a couple hours arguing about which cables go where and what headphones to use. It was fun, I must say

There's Kai jamming on the turntables on Sunday's jam session on the bridge of The Chicken. I'll say I think it went quite well. Tyler walked in the door about halfway through the jam and we were all like, "Hey Tyler! Take a solo!"

"
...and the wheel goes 'round and 'round..."

So without time to react, he takes Zach's tenor sax and I switched into a breakbeat and David hit the electric bass and Tyler breaks out a solo. Chances are I'll put the whole clip of that jam online later today if I can transfer them from the studio computer to my computer. Moving files is really a pain in the ass.

No comments: